|This article is in need of a cleanup.
You can help out Exosquad Wiki by editing the text and formatting in this article. Rewrite, if needed.
- Previous: Neosapien Revolt
- Next: Neosapien War
- Year: 2119
- Location: Outer Planets
- Tactical victory: Exofleet
- Strategic victory: Pirate Clans
- Pirate Clans
- Commanding officer
- Pirate Clans:
- Pirate Clans:
- Battle of the Asteroid Belt ("Pirate Scourge", "Seeds of Deception")
- Battle of the Rings of Saturn ("Seeds of Deception")
- Battle of Enceladus ("Hidden Terrors")
- Battle of Tethys ("Hidden Terrors", "Blitzkrieg")
The cause was when the pirates boarded the Danube and killed one of two crew of that ore freighter and looted it's cargo. The resulting search and rescue by the Resolute destroyed the Danube when the pirates boobytrapped the ship and resulting explosion destroyed the Danube itself and a Work Crew Shuttle sent to salvage it. The Homeworlds Congress found the political unity it needed and sent the majority of Exofleet to destroy the clans.
Although the pirates lost the first three battles, they did inflict heavy damage on Exofleet by preying on the overconfidence of the officers and then ambushing the capital ships.
Before the fourth battle had begun, the war ended when Exofleet was informed of Phaeton's surprise attack against the Homeworlds. Exofleet withdrew to defeat the Neosapien Commonwealth and win the Neosapien War.
- Battle of the Asteroid Belt -- Asteroid Belt Ambush
- Battle of the Rings of Saturn --
- Battle of Enceladus -- Assault on Enceladus
- Battle of Tethys --