Width [shoulder to shoulder]:
Mission variable options:
- Floating Drone Disk (to survey battlefield, lock-on to enemy E-frames)
- Dual Powered Turbosonic Rocket Launchers (armor piercing, computerized targeting)
- Stern Chaser & Telescopic Scout Cannons, Multiple Impact Laser (provide assault coverage by blanket-bombing E-frame perimeter, armor piercing)
- Telescopic Scout Cannons (armor piercing)
- Retro-Bow Lasers, High Repeating Beta Lasers (two, underneath cockpit; long range, armor piercing)
Blow-Apart Battle Shielding (disengages on impact)
- Cloaking device
Two-seat E-frame, though solo operation are possible with it.
One of the few two-seat E-frames in the Exofleet, this frame was optimized for ground combat and equipped with an impressive weaponry and battlefield surveillance devices. Lt. Nara Burns and Marsala shared one of these before Burns' promotion. Their Algernon Upgrade was a cloaking device (Even for Algernon, it is impossible to mount one on an object any smaller).